iJOURNAL is the name of the project which users can able to handle their personal daily journal, notebook, event and noticeboard, task management and personal holiday. When users want to take control of their life or to develop their personal, they can use this online system to take on their daily journal as a personal development experiment and have kept it ever since.
It is written in PHP (CodeIgniter Framework) and templated by Almsaeed Studio.
It keeps your data private. People cannot read your information, and no one else can either. Everything is always end-to-end encrypted and painstakingly engineered in order to keep your information safe.
The system has been designated with five modules in mind. These modules are:
- The Daily Journal Module will be a big part of the system that is supposed to provide users with everything they need to record their daily activities.
- The Notebook Module will be the part of the system that handles all the notes that users want to keep in their daily life.
- The Event and Noticeboard Module will be the users’ reminder and users can manage all the events or notices of their personal calendar.
- The Task Management Module will be the part of the system that helps users to manage their massive plan, what they want to do in each day and manage the task’s progression.
- The Personal Holiday Module will be the part of the system that helps users to set their personal holiday, events or their special days.
Here are the quick reasons why:
- iJOURNAL is free - 100% no questions-asks completely free.
- iJOURNAL works for everyone - don't matter for who users are.
- By iJOURNAL tool, users can write their personal note about what they believe in and why, how they feel, and what their goals are.
- iJOURNAL tracks users' overal development. Life happens, and it can happen fast. Sometimes users don't take the time to stop to look around at what's happening to them at each moment.
- iJOURANAL facilitates personal growth. In iJOURNAL tool has a fantastic place to write down users' goals, and they can review them.
- iJOURNAL gives users something to hold themselves responsibility. It allows users to set tasks to do in their daily, weekly or monthly based.
iJOURNAL supports the following browsers:
- FireFox (latest is better)
- Safari (latest is better)
- Chrome (latest is better)
- Opera (latest is better)
iJOURNAL is free project which is done by volunteers in their free time. There is never enough of volunteers so you are very welcome to help us in any ways. You really do not need developer skills to help.
Just using our online tool and giving developers good feedback can help alot. Tell us what you would change or improve.
Also just spreading a word about this online tool you use and way you use it can help you to improve your personal development to attract more users. Please write about our tool in your blog, twitter, facebook or what online media you use.
There are lot of ways to improve this online tool. You can also help by regularly using this tool to develop your personal.
The donation itself is being processed by PayPal where you can pay either by their account or by using any major credit card.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the iJOURNAL.
- Membership of iJOURNAL is personal and is only available to anyone. The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual members.
- Members have the right to inspect or correct own personal information.
Our Provicy Policy
- We take the privacy of members data very seriously. The entire personal information to system is designed to provide all parties with complete control over their data.
- We keep the members data very private. Everything is always end-to-end encrypted and painstakingly engineered in order to keep your information safe.
- We believe that your personal data is your own, and you should control it. Because of this iJOURNAL do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose data to 3rd parties unless we are required to by law.
- We may use personal information for: administrative, operational and marketing purposes and to communicate with you about your use of the Services any changes to the Services.
- We may be obliged to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
- If you use our service to register to receive communications via email then messages you receive may be trackable at an individual level, allowing us to determine, for example, opens and link clicks. This information is generally used to help assess the effectiveness of communications so that we can improve them and may occasionally be used to send relevant further communications in response to your actions (e.g. clicking a particular link) or inactions (e.g. not opening an email). You can unsubscribe from email communications at any time using the unsubscription link contained in each message.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you turn off the cookie function your use of the Services may be impaired.
- Cookies we use when you log in to our services.